Thursday, October 11, 2012

Interview Jitters


So toady i have an interview for a nanny position and i am super nervous. I'm not sure why im so nervous i have nanny-ed before and it is really just picking up her daughter from school and dropping her off at the YMCA and then on Tues, Thurs, and Fridays i have to watch her from 6-8. I just really want this job because i don't want to be behind on any of our stuff we are doing so good and now i need a job so we can still be great lol.

Other than that, that is all i have going on today but ill keep you posted on other things as they come up lol 

love you .

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your interview went great. You are a great nanny and you deserve the job. I really hope you get it so you and Eddie can stay financially sound.
    Let me know how it went.

    ReplyDelete