Wednesday, October 10, 2012




I know i have told you that there is one person for everyone and you just date the bad ones to find that one person that is your soul mate. I know you might not want to here it but i don't think he was your person. You will know when you find your person. I am very excited that you are going to work on just you. I want dont you to think about it and we may never know if he was the one but i think that if he was the one you would of known it. You just don't get to lose that one person. You both will know when you are the right people. Sorry im sure im just rambling now.

I want you to know that i am very proud of you. I know you are going threw a lot and that trying to figure out what to do with how you feel is hard but i don't want you to push it away. I know it is makes you sad or it is painful. But trying to push it way is in my head is more painful.

I love you and i think i am rambling so ill let you have this one and let me know if there is anything i can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment